Monday, October 18, 2010

Spring cleaning

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Got a good sleep in from the party, which was well appreciated. Got up around 11/11:30.

When I finally got up I came out to the family area and everyone was busy re-arranging everything for the family birthday party for bec that was planned for tomorrow. I hadnt taken off any makeup and my hair was still in curls so bec and I compared the damage. we both decided our hair was still good, but I had to wash my face.

The day was mostly spent cleaning/prepping the house for the party. The furniture had to be rearranged so that the heaps of fam members would fit. The weather was nice so I did some yard work until i "retired" because I couldnt really tell the difference between australian weeds and real plants. (sorry anita).

After a day of cleaning we put on some nice clothes and Micheal, Bec, and I met up with Mic and Sarah at a mall for dinner at TGIFridays (doesnt get more american than that). I was a bit surprised bc the menu was a tad different and the prices were way more expensive. still good food (i had nachos and a cosmopolitan).

After eating and just full on enjoying ourselves we parted and went our separate ways. Bec, Micheal, and I had very much the adventure getting back to our car. The entrance we came in through was blocked off and we had to resort to walking around the outside of the mall. In the meantime we came up with some horror story about what was really going on because it was so ridiculous how confusing it was to find our way back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment