Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I feel accomplished

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Todays Schedule

10-11 Indigenous
215-315 Politics
415-515 Indigenous Studies Tute

After Indigenous studies, I was talking with my friend Josh (i think i called him jack last time) and he thought I should have gotten my full bill back in a check from my health insurance. In the mail the other day I got 34$ back from a 68$ doctor bill. I went to the international student center and they gave me a number to call and double check- fastforward to friday when I called: I was to get back 100% of the bill before doctor adds his fees. Apparently his fees were 34 and the extra fees i did not get back. I still havent cashed my check but its better than nothing).

Between Indigenous studies and Politics I dedicated myself to writting my politics paper. I wanted to get as much done as possible so that I wouldnt have to come in on Wed or Friday just to write it or to be bothered by it on Thursday, as I dont have much time to work thurs. Plus, ive been lugging my laptop to school for the past two days and its super heavy, I dont want to keep that up. From 11-2 i did not take the usual tuesday nap but essentially finished my paper. I got all the research and writting done so that I could revise it and write my conclusion from "home". Yay meee!

(R) Statue outside the Bailue Library

Politics lecture was fine. I sat with a girl I had talked to a couple of times who seems like a sweety- she shared her twix with me. Thats the way to make friends.

Indigenous studies tute was good like always. We watched a lego video, "Do you have a flag?". The topic for this weeks tute and lecture was about this idea of whiteness and being blinded about the positive aspects of living as a white person and not even realizing it.

I finished uni and came home. It being tuesday I got to watch Tangles. It was the last episode for the season : ( not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment