Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nuclear Bombs Scare Me

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Schedule

10-11 Indig
215-315 Politics
415-515 Indig tute

Nothing to interesting in Indigenous studies

Nap time in the library for an hour and half at 11!! I love naptime in the library. haha. I woke up and got to reading some politics. After politics I worked on making my study guide for genetics test. I figured the best way to study would be to rewrite all my power point slides condensing them and putting everything in a way that makes sense.

Politics- nuclear bombs. scary stuff when you sit down and think about it. We were told that when you sit down and think about it, we are lucky that we havent accidentally had one go off in the past 65 years. uhhh, and ive been worried about silly things like test grades and what to write about in my paper!

Indig tute- I was hoping to get my paper back but no such luck, she said next time we would.

After class I came home and worked on genetics study guide. ohh my exciting life.

I got all excited at 830 for tangles. I came into the living room and tried to find the channel to turn it on. I couldnt so I had Anita help me. She couldnt either so we had bec come out and help us. She told us that the season was over. FAIL.


*****Culture Note: people dont shake hands here when they meet for the first time or as good friends. Instead they do one kiss on the cheek. Kinda funny getting used to this when they pucker up and I stick out my hand. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do when I introduce myself to someone like my professor. I dont think I would be too keen on kissing them. Still, the kissing is a bit friendly which I like*****

No comments:

Post a Comment