Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nobody to have fun with on Thursday

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Todays Schedule

10-12 Psychology
2:15-3:15 International Politics
415-515 International Politics Tute

Psychology was intense: we learned what we would have to do with our data for our exeriment using SPSS. God I hate SPSS. I took a class at Marymount called research methods that was essentially all about the computer program and it was pretty dull. For our experiment we will need to complete an ANOVA and a T-test. Not too much but i honestly dont understand the point of a t-test.

International Politics was interesting.

International Politics Tute- for the first time I went to the one I was signed up for. I got there and everyone seemed nice just chatting. The tutor came in and made us move rooms to next door. During the tute we essentially just asked questions and he explained or he asked our opinion of things. Very relaxed. In my other tute we had to do a bit of work finding the focus of each type of theory and what was wrong with them. I figured I might learn more in my last tute but this one was more comfortable and fun. Jack, my tutor, told me that I could prob get into the one that I had been showing up to by talking to the old tutor. I thought about it and realized that I just liked this one better. Other kids even said I should stay which made me feel liked and accepted there, something that the other tute (which bashed america on the first day) didnt do for me. And an added bonus? Next tute is in a bar. I like Australia.

Thursdays I always like to do something fun after class. However, sometimes this doesnt happen. I tried to get a hold of Carolin but she never contacted/answered so that was a loss. Cedric was busy and everyone else said they couldnt. I decided just to go home and met up with Anita and Peter at the Cathedral to hitch a ride back.

No comments:

Post a Comment