Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I < 3 you John


Monday, September 6, 2010


Today is Johns Birthday!!!!! He is officially 14 and still my favorite brother.


I called him before my 10am indigenous studies class but he was at soccer practice


10-11 indigenous studies

215-315 Genetics tute

315-415 Genetics Lecture


Indigenouse studies consisted of something about land rights and land justice. kinda horrible what happened, but still the presenters can be so dry.


Called John and sang him happy birthday outside the Library. Heard all about his sleepover and everything that went down, wish i could have been there.


I then went to the library to something so important I dont even remember.


At 215 I had my mid semester test in genetics during my genetics tutorial. I had studied by making the study guide and reviewing it a couple of times. The test was 40 minutes and 25 multiple choice. I got a score of 18/25 which is a 72%. Not great but not horrid.

After the test I went to go to genetics Lecture.... whoop whoop so exciting.

After classes were done, instead of taking the train home, I took the train to brighten beach to go see Anita at her school. At Xavier they were having a "Night of the Notables" for 7th graders. Night of the Notables is like a huge project the boys have to do where every subject takes a part. They choose a person they think is noteworthy and then they have to draw their portrait, come up with good traits of theirs, make a box of questions and have the answers ready, create a board, write a paper, etc. Some of my favorites....



Left: George Lucas, Amelia Earhart, Steve Irwin

My most fav was the boy who was homer hickams inspiration. god, i forgot his name.
Some of the boys were even girls, such as opera and amelia.
Some of the characters I didnt know, and i just told them it was bc i was American and didnt know the Australian who brought the wool industry to australia etc. Every once in a while it was an american and i still didnt know, they gave me some ish for that.

It was a good time, I got to see Anitas School and have some good chats with some kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment