Thursday, November 11, 2010

birthday x4 -1

Saturday, October 9, 2010

As I was going to bed last night my computer was having issues so I turned it off only to be confronted with it this morning.
In the morning when I faced the issue I put the computer in safe mode with networking and had the people at dell "take control" of my computer from their computer, very convenient but some people are scared of what they can do. I have absolutely no issue with this concept as it has helped me in the past. Anyway, they fixed my computer by re-installing my driver or something.

today was the day of birthday parties, 4 to be exact; mic's, jess's, micheal's, and Jessica's.

Mic's was at the crown in a private function room at about 2. he had a fantastic cake that looked like a car model, finger food and drinks on the tab. I didnt really know anyone besides the obvious, Bec, Micheal, Tammy (micheals sister), Mics family (which i met at Arons bday party), Mic and Sarah but I chatted it up with some co-workers of Mics that were interesting will sipping on vodka lemon limes. There was good music and a slide show on in the background. I spent the most time standing and talking but towards the end sat down with everyone as my feet needed a break. We left about 5ish to go home and get changed.

We got to micheals and Bec and Micheal decided that I should go home to grab my passport in case (seeing as how I got rejected at the Stamo last night). After grabbing my passport from the house, changing at micheals, and grabbing a snack, we had no time to get to Jessicas (Becs cousin on Anitas side) Bday party that was across the town. So we headed off back to Crown Jess's bday party.

Jess's party was in the bar section of Crown. There were some people that I knew, and others that I didnt. I made friends with a cute couple that jess met through dance competitions. The group was kinda scattered and everyone was constantly migrating inside, outside, upstairs, bar, bathroom, etc. At one point we were outside and Micheal the birthday boy came out. We exchanged birthday remarks and chatted for a bit bf I headed upstairs with jess. Jess asked Dale her bf to get her a drink, and he went downstairs. Some guy started talking to me and we chatted for a while until everyone upstairs went downstairs. He said he was going to get drink from a bar and offered me one, I said no, and he assured me it was no problem, he knew what it was like to be a poor exchange student. He went to go get a vodka raspberry when Bec came up stairs to get me so we could go home. I quickly tried to asker her what I should do, accept the drink and leave or not accept and leave, as i had seen that he already paid for it and was walking up the stairs. In the confusion, I thought she said accept it so I did. I also tried to say I needed to go talk to jess, so they both followed me down the stairs. I tried to slip away from him as best as I could while saying goodbye to everyone. It wasnt very smooth but w/e. I quickly said goodbye to Micheal and we were on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment