Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is unnaceptable

Monday, October 11, 2010

An On week... : (

I had indigenous studies, nothing new or interesting there.
Then lunch outside in the sun.
I had Cognitive Psychology Prac and it was a bit of fun. We watched attention tests like this one. However, at the end of the prac we got our labs back. I was expecting a good grade on it and was a bit crushed when I got a Pass (which is the last thing above a fail). soo disappointed. I looked it over and it wasnt like I had really f-ed it up. It was more like I didnt know what they expected. I guess you learn how to write these things in Psych 100 levels.

Anyway, I went to genetics prac and then genetics lecture.

I got home and I was just a bit down. I seriously havent gotten a grade that low since, well, forever. (not really, it just feels like that). I tried to stay as in a good mood as I could muster and I was too ashamed to share it with anyone anyway.

Today is Jess's bday fam party. Bec, Chloe and I drove out to Fasta Pasta for dinner and met up with Jess and her fam, dale, daniel, laura, Jaimie, brett, jana, mel etc etc. I got gnoochi which was good. We all ate and then they brought out three ice cream cakes. We sang happy birthday and then our table got a whole cake. we demolished it. She then opened her prezzy's. She got some cool stuff. I had a chat with her grandparents when she was doing this and they were super sweet.

After Fasta Pasta we put the prezzy's in her car and then drove across the street to a bar. Most of us got alc granadas which were delish. We sat around chatting for a bit till we realized there was free pool till a certian time. We indulged. Dale played Daniel and he simultaneously played a game with me. He won, but we were the last to finish, yes i was that bad and i must have given some of my bad luck to him too. After our games we said our goodbyes and went our own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment