Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Days of Spring Break

The next three days in retrospect


Where is it??
Friday, October 1, 2010

I woke up at 10am. First thing I did was check up about my computer. My dad sent me an email letting me know he sent me a package full of my computer stuffs, ie operating system, and computer programs. I went online and did package tracker which showed me that the package would be here at least by monday. Last thing tracked on it was that it was in NY a bit ago bf being sent over sees. So really, nothing I can do about it now.

After that me and bec went out to see Anita and ran some errands, shopping mostly at chaddys. We went shopping for pens. When I was little I thought I had a pen collection bc I thought I had some cool pens (ie a pen that lights up, a baseball pen from a Keys game, and a pen that looked like a gecko). However, I didnt understand what a real pen collection looked like until now.

We grabbed some pizzas on the way home with Micheal and the four of us had dinner.



Go Collinwood and Mic!!
Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anita is back!

While I was gone I had missed the Footy finals between St.Kilda and Collingwood. However, that didnt seem to matter because the game was a tie and they had to have another one seeing as how they dont do overtime. So today was the big game and we met up at Micheals house to watch the game for Mics bday with Mic and Sarah. We watched the game with either beer, black russian, malabu and coke, or rum and coke in hand. We had a fantastic feast for lunch with Gyros that were delish. Collingwood ended up winning (yay) but everyone besides me was for St. Kilda so they werent pleased.

After the game we chilled for a bit before going out to a place for dinner. We met up with some of Mics family (dad, sisters, and Aron) and Josh. The five of us were stuffed so we sat and chatted while others ate dinner or snacked. It was a good time. Somewhere during the live singer me and josh thought she was going to break out in Just the two of us by Will Smith. Well she didnt, but we did, every single verse... hahaha.

In the end I drove back with Josh to the house and we talked music, important subject.


Ketchup
Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today was spent doing a bit of catch up because it was my last day of Spring Break. I catched up on Fridays lecture, wrote some postcards in the sun, painted my nails, and in between did my wash. Peter was proud I used the line.

I applied for an extension for my indigenous paper that was due on the coming Wednesday. I had wrote the first 3 paragraphs on my comp before it died and I was hopping that I wouldnt have to rewrite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment