Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out with Chris

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today I went out with Chris. It must have been around 12 or 1 when he picked me up from the house and we went over to his area a good 20 minutes away. We stopped in the mall to grab him some lunch and we chatted as he ate heaps of food. Afterward we had to run over to the Kmart to pick up some socks for Chris so that we could go bowling across the street.

We grabbed the socks and then got back in the car to drive to the bowling place. We signed up for two rounds of bowling and grabbed our adorable shoes (not). he had to search around the room to find a correct weight ball with the right finger holes but my "perfect" ball was already on our table thingy. He had told me he was pretty bad so I was a bit surprised when he rocked it out. At the same time he was rocking it out, I was so totally not. But first round was practice anyway (which is good because I was like half of his score).
Second round, the real round, was a bit better... aka I was winning in the beginning. At the end he started getting some headway and in the end he won by just 3 points.

After the game we got back in the car, after checking the stats of the racing going on. We drove to Jb-Hi Fi to check out something he wanted to see. There was some video game that he wanted to buy but then didnt want to spend the money on. He didnt end up getting anything.

We didnt know what to do so we went to go see a movie. We ended up watching the Sorcerers Apprentice which was actually pretty good for a kids film. A bit predictable but fun and exciting all the same. After the movie I called home right away. I had missed a call from Anita asking if I was going to be home for tea.

I came home for tea and we watched offspring. I had a good time, but it was a bit odd. I thought it was a date, and maybe it was but it seemed more like we were hanging out as friends by the way he interacted with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment