Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Genetics Wednesday

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is a week for getting back unacceptable grades!

Since its an "on" week I had Genetics Lab. First thing that happens when we get in is I get my old lab grade back which was graded off of diagrams we had drawn last lab. I got a 5, out of 10. its a pass but thats it. Disappointing but not completely surprising bc I was never told how to make a proper diagram. Still i shouldnt have excuses.

The lab today was about plants. we did a lot of cutting up of flowers and such. not difficult but not extremely interesting either. At the end of the lab we had our usual test, this one was worth the full amount of points and I didnt really have enough time to really finish it. I finished it but I could have used more time. (turns out I actually got an 8 on this one, not to shabby).

It was raining outside when I was done with the lab. MUSEX the exchange club im in had a bbq on southlawn for us so I headed over to that. I got a chicken and then a beef sausage with onions and tomato sauce (aka ketchup). I ran into Cedric in line but he disapeared after he got his food. After I ate I went to the library to work on my Genetics study guide.

Genetics Lecture and then I was on the train to get home. Peter was still out so I didnt go to his work for a drive home.

Quiet evening at the house tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment