Monday, November 22, 2010

Ye Gawds

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today I had Psychology as usual.

Before lunch with Chloe and friends I made a phone call to chrissy to go over trip details. I booked the hostel as well and we are basically ready to go.

I went to go see Chloe and friends and chatted with them for a bit before leaving momentarily to go buy winery tour tickets for myself with MUSEX. I ran into Pearl on the way and we promised we would hang out. I had some issues finding MUSEX and ran into a french guy I had made friends with at the Pub crawl. He didnt know where I was supposed to go either and said he thought I was too late. Well he was wrong, and I found them a few yards away from him. I paid my 60$ and grabbed my ticket and then grabbed a Lemon squash from the barbie going on on south lawn.

Back to Chloe till class at 230. Politics. After politics I got ahold of Anu to get my money back. I had to run to the building she had class in and she finally gave it to me,half of it was in change.

I decided to just hang out outside my politics tute. Its on the second to tallest floor in the building and it has a great view...Ive never been that far on that side of the city, but one day ill go exploring.

Politics was kinda fun as usual.

When I got back from school I jumped on my computer and it had some issues. I was faced with the same type of problem I had last friday. I tried to get on to dell through connecting by the same means as last time but it didnt work. I got on to dell right away on chat and fixed the problem temporarily. I was told that the company who installed my stuff on the new hard drive installed my drivers incorrectly. He said i needed it reinstalled especially if it happens agian. GOD!!
I later got on the phone to chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment