Sunday, November 7, 2010

Didnt I pay you to do this??

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My sleep was crap, I couldnt sleep well because I was all like, where the hell are my files. I came up with some hypothesis, 1. that it was somewhere on my computer that i just couldnt find, 2. that it was still on my old hard drive, 3. they had given me an external hard drive box and i hadnt looked inside and they had put the info on an external hard drive which was why the bill was so expensive.

Woke up around 10 or 11 and submitted my Indigenous paper online. I was a bit surprised I never heard anything about the extension, even a rejection I just expected something.

I called Wawan about not having my files on the computer. He told me they were on my old hard drive inside the box. I got the box out and it said external hard drive so i plugged it in and figured it out on my own. now isnt this what i paid them to do? It took all morning but I did it.

And once that was done I had to polish off an essay I had written before break for politics.

After dinner I chatted with Briana via skype which was fantastic bc I hadnt talked to her since her trip. I also got a fb friend request from Chris, the guy from Becs party a while ago, and chatted with him. We set a date to see each other and I was excited.

Slept a little bit better that night

No comments:

Post a Comment