Monday, November 8, 2010

Footy Party

Friday, October 8, 2010

Today I got to sleep in and then do Hw outside. Pretty good life.

This evening bec and I had plans to go to the Sandown footy ceremony so we missed out on Peters amazing fish fry.

The footy ceremony was fun. All the guys were there looking their best, but acting all the same, which i the way id have it anyway. They went through all the games for the different levels who they played and who won. They also chose MVP for each game and at the end the individual who got the most MVP for the year got awarded. There were also awards for most improved, best effort, stuff like that.

Dinner wasnt too bad. They had lamb and chicken along with cheese potatoes and peas.
I didnt drink that much because I only brought a 20. bec shouted the first round, I went to go get the second round and riddy got it. I had to get the next one then but i couldnt afford one for myself because i had to shout back riddy and bec. didnt have a problem with that bc I got the same amount of drinks and all anyway. Later on one of the older guys got us both drinks which was super sweet of him.

After the ceremony all the guys were going to head over to the Stanford Hotel and it sounded fun so we decided to go. We hitched a rid with one of the guys and then got in the super huge line at the Stamo. Some of the guys knew the band so we tried to get in with that but they only let like 5 of us in, not including either bec or I. This meant back to the line. We waited in line for like 45minutes. When we got to the front of the line bec showed her id and got in bf me. I showed my id and the guy was like, i need you to speak with my boss. ?? he gave my id to his boss and the boss looked at my id and said, noo you cant come in, you dont have proper id. Excuse me? He said he would need to see my Passport or international id. we tried compromising, arguing, and pointing out why i should be allowed in but it was a no go. So bec and i caught a taxi home and had an earlier night than planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment