Monday, November 8, 2010

My phone be going crazy

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Class in the morning (seems like its been forever since ive been to school bc I only went on monday since I got back).

After psych lecture I did my own thing because Chloe couldnt do lunch. I talked to Chrissy a bit about our plans and later mom as she filled me in about NY. I texted Chris a bit in between (like all day).

International Politics

After Int Politics I ran to the Asia center to meet Anu to get my 20$ back. Almost there and she texted me, "I have to go to class now". I tried calling her back right away but she didnt pick up.
I walked to my International Politics tute instead.

After class I came home and worked on HW mostly. Ive been debating going to the salsa thing but my class gets out at 515 and the class starts at 530 so its cutting it a bit close. maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment