Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Soccer time

Friday, October 15, 2010

So I was going to go to the immigration museum and then realized, A. I was tired and B. It was raining cats and dogs outside. So instead I stayed home and attempted to get some homework done. I wasnt as productive as possible though.

Once bec came home I grabbed a bit to eat and then Micheal, Bec and I went off to go play soccer indoors. Brett, Jaimie, Jess, Dale, Daniel, Laura, Mic and Sarah were all there. I played on a team with Jamie, Micheal, Daniel while Brett was a sub for either team while some guy i didnt know, Laura, Dale, and Bec played on the other team. All the rest showed their support by cheering us on. There was a rule that a girl had to touch the ball before someone scored. Halfway through when our team put Jaimie on goalie which meant i had to touch the ball all the time. they decided just to set me up so that i would just be the one who scored. This worked for me. If it wasnt for the team I wouldnt have been able to score as well as I did (and I def missed a good bit of the time). none the less the team thought i did such a good job (i guess) that at the end of the game when we won I got the trophy for being MVP. I seriously wasnt the most valuable player but they wouldnt take no for an answer.

After the game we played until our time ran out. It was essentially just kicking the ball around. We then went over to the bar for some drinks and I got myself a cooler which was refreshing. I had a fantastic time, have a new trophy to bring home, and realize how much i need to work out when i get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment