Thursday, November 25, 2010

Forget me, not

October 17, 2010

Today I woke up to spend the day with chris. He was supposed to come around at 11am according to texting the night before. However, he was drunk at the time so I had reason to believe he would forget. I called him at 1130am and he didnt forget about me, no, he had just woken up... aka I had woken him up. He told me that If i didnt mind waiting he would get his car and drive over. So I waited, and waited, and waited. And by the time he came around i was a bit pissed becuase it seemed like he had taken his gd time. He finally came around at 1ish and we sat around and chatted for a bit before going out to go watch a movie.

We got to the movie theater and decided upon resident evil at like 4ish. We had a while to go so we went to the food court and as Chris flirted with the cashier we ordered souvlaki (aka gyros). We ate and talked and then went to go see the movie.

Resident evil was good, but i hadnt seen res evil 1 so i was a bit confused in the beginning. It was a 3-d movie which was kinda cool. After the movie I came home for dinner. Chris came in for a bit to say hi to everyone and then peaced out. We ate tea and then time for Offspring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment