Sunday, November 7, 2010

Off Week!

Monday, October 4, 2010
I had school today but my package from home was supposed to arrive so I gave Anita some instructions before I left.

I had class like normal on an off week:
Indigenous studies
Gen tute
Gen lecture

When I got home I asked about how the comp went. Apparently, the package wasnt in the mail box at the post office.....??? What happened to guaranteed delivery date? This was not cool so I called up the USPS service to talk to someone. I was told they didnt know where it was, they had tracked it up till NY and then lost it. UHHH, not cool. I gave my dad a call once it was about 8am EST and told him to call USPS because they would only look into it further if the sender called. I took a shower for bed while he did that. When I got out I gave him another call. He told me that they would look into and have it tracked in at most a week. There was nothing I could do about it, I figured I would just pay the extra to buy the operating system again so I could get my comp back. I decided I would stay home on tuesday, miss my classes and tute so i could figure everything out for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment