Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2nd Day of School

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Its kinda funny how that when school was going to start (a week ago) I didnt really have any interested. After I had been home, quarantined in bed, I was excited.

Same routine in the morning- up at 7, out by 8, at school by 9:30, sitting outside my lecture hall for Indigenous Studies etc. The lecture was the same boringness but it was only an hour. I then had three hours until my next lecture so me and Zoe went to the library again. I did some reading from a Library textbook (so I didnt have to buy it) and then took a nap. I woke up and did some computer surfing then went to the Medical Building, Sunderland Theater for my 2:15 International Politics. It was interesting, i learned about the cold war. I then had a hour before my next class- Indigenous Studies Tutorial (tutes are something ive also never had in the states). I decided to go and get there early, just find the classroom and read my book. I got there and ran into Zoe who had the tute bf me. I read and waited. I then had the tute at 4:15- 5:15. We talked about what went on in lecture that week. When the tute finished I took the tram down to Flinders St station to meet Anita at Brighton Beach (try number 2). I didnt get home until maybe 6:30. We ate dinner and then they told me my cousins TV show "Tangle" was on that night. Her name is Kat Stewart and she plays Nat Manning, a character in a show somwhat like desperate housewives. Apparently she is Peters Niece. After watching (with no commercials!!!) we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment