Monday, August 9, 2010

Crossing My Fingers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I woke up hoping that I would be well enough to go to school. I wasnt. This meant that I also shouldnt go to the party that I already paid for a ticket . I bummed around the whole day just relaxing.

*****Culture note: They dont have access to hulu and all other american tv on the internet sites (including theCW, ABC, USA, ect -trust me i tried). This really comes as a killjoy when your sick and you feel like watching a bit of the stuff you enjoy, even if the episodes are old. Apparently, streaming these sites is only permitted in America. Special permission can be granted to individuals on foreign land on an American base. This does not apply to me*****

Bec came home after work and got ready for the party with Chloe at the Davines home. I chatted with them as they got dressed up for the Glow Stick party at Deakin University. They took pictures and were off to the party with friends. I stayed home.... yay. We had dinner, which did not revisit me again, and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment