Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy Much?

Monday, August 16, 2010

This week is a class intense week: aka I have two extra classes Psychology tute for 2 hours monday and on Wed i have a 3 hour practical
Todays schedule:
10-11 Indigenous Studies
12-2 Psychology Practical
2:15-3:15 Genetics Tutorial
3:15-4:15 Genetics Lecture
Take note- only an hour break!!!
This picture is of a large clock located in Melb Central. Melb Central has a train station underground and like 5 levels of shops.
I decided to take a pict at night of the graffiti on the wall going into the station. It came out a little different with shadow people... creepy



I had fun with my camera, i honestly dont know what i was doing "wrong" that made these photos come out. but i like it. The next morning i took real photos so you can see it for real




Anyway---- I took the train home and got in. Bec and I told Chloe that we were going to meet her at Zumba but we were both too hungry (and I was kinda tired) so we sat it out. It was nice to eat a good meal. Instead we went to Officeworks for a printing job. When I got home I worked for hours with a friend I meet at the sydney orientation to organize a trip we would both take during our spring break. This is kinda how the next week went: class and trip planning. Its good Alyssa got on me to plan it otherwise I might have left it for too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment