Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Actual 1st Day of School

Monday, August 2, 2010

I set the alarm for 6:30 so that I could get up at 7 and out by 8. I caught the train and then the tram arriving on campus at about 9;30 for my 10 am class. I sat outside my lecture room, the Public Lecture Room in the Old Arts Building, and read my book - Prey by Micheal Critchon. James showed up, a student from Washington State, a guy I meet during orientation. We chatted, moved in to the classroom and sat down. Zoe came in and class soon started. Indigenous Studies class was kinda boring. Class finished at 11am and Zoe had to go to the library so I accompanied her until I had to leave for my 12pm class- Psychology Practical in Redmond Barry. I got there and didnt know what to expect; ive never had a practical before. The prac was good, we did an experiment which was fun. And we talked about what it is to think and if computers can think or are they just responding to particular stimuli. After two hours it was over (at 2pm). I then had a break till 3:15 when I had Genetics (I had to switch from chem to gen bc of a stupid requirement). I chilled in the library till class. Genetics was good- it seemed easy, punit squares. I knew it wasnt going to stay easy for long. 4:15pm I was done with my day at Uni. The plan was to jump on the train to go to Brighton Beach where Anita works and drive back together. I went to melbourne central train station and waited 30min for a train. It never came. I called Anita and she told me I was at the wrong station to meet the train- she told me to just to come to the regular station back home and she would meet me. We did this and I got home and chilled until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment