Saturday, August 21, 2010

I must be a boring person

Friday, August 13, 2010

Stayed at home today :)
I got some homework done and I was supposed to go clubbing with bec. However, I got a phone call from bec saying that she was going out with Micheal instead. Last friday we were supposed to go clubbing but nobody was free so we postponed it. I was kinda super excited to go and disapointed when we didnt. However, bec and michael needed to spend some time together so I tried not to let it bother me. I feel like i dont have much of a life, I cant just call someone up and make alternate plans. I feel like im a boring person who must rely on the fun times bec is going to have that night. It would be nice to be able to invite her to something for a change to thank her and feel like im giving back.
Instead I stayed in with Peter and Anita. We watched a good show called Waking the Dead. Its a mystery, long show, and very good. Something Sam would watch. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment