Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of my easy week at uni and Blog from 7/31/10

Monday, August 9, 2010

I call this my easy week because every other week (fortnight) I have a 2 hour psychology prac and a 3 hour genetics prac. This week I have neither so I only go in 3 times for class and listen to my genetics lectures online the other days. Nothing really exciting happened, just the usual:
10am Indigenous Studies
2:15 Genetics Tute
3:15 Genetics Lecture

It was kinda a long day. I took a nap in the library and just kinda fooled around until class was done. When I got back home nothing of any interest happened. Sorry.



I did notice that I skipped Saturday, July 31, 2010

From what I remember nothing really happened in the day time. Bec, Micheal and I did end up going to two 21st birthday parties. The first one belonged to Brigid, a girl Bec was friends with from high school. We stayed maybe an hour and a half and then got on the road to get to the next one. The second one was way more fun however I dont remember what the Bday boys name was (Bec and him both go to Victoria Uni majoring in exercise science). I got talking to some guys and they found it exciting to talk to an american and it kept me entertained. I had fun (especially when talking to Lee, an Aussie guy). Dear chrissy and mom: dont worry about me falling in love here. Its not likely to happen in 5 months and if it does they have to come back to america because the job market for detectives is impossible. They dont have enough crime here to need my services). We got back around 1 and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment