Saturday, August 21, 2010

I like thursdays

Thursday, August 12, 2010

In the morning I gave Chrissy a ring to sing her happy birthday. She didnt answer so I sang to the machine.
10-12 Psychology
2:15- 3:15 Polotics
4:15-5:15 Pol tute

I dont really know what it is but I really like thursdays. maybe it has something to do with me enjoying my psychology course or maybe because i feel like its my last day before the weekend. i try to do something fun afterwards and today Zoe, Carolin, and I were having dinner. Instead of going out to dinner Carolin decided to cook for us. After class finished I went to the library for a bit and then jumped on the tram to go pick up some tomatoes and mustard Zoe had asked me to get. I got to melb central station and I went to where I had seen a grocery. It turns out that it was an asain grocery. I asked them if they had tomatoes- no. I asked them if they had dejon mustard- what was that?? they didnt know what that was but they didnt have mustard anyway. They told me to try next door at Coles. Ive been taking the train to and from school for over a week and I never noticed the Coles grocery right next to it even though i took full notice of the asain grocery. I picked up the mustard (turned out we didnt need the tomatoes) and jumped on the tram to get to the villiage. Turns out I jumped on the wrong tram and kinda ended up on the wrong street. So i figured my way to the villiage (Sidenote: I have a wonderful sense of direction when I actually pay attention. In sydney I was the one getting us around when we were on our own. And at Uni when we were doing the orientation, I was the one who got us around to all the buildings. Just saying!!).
I showed up to Carolins at 7pm. She had already started cooking so I handed over the mustard and tried to see if there was anything I could do. There wasnt so I sat and chatted with them. For dinner we had a salad and Chicken, onions, and zuccinni in a creamy sauce on top of rice. Very good.
At about 8:30 I left to jump on a tram and come "home". I got a pickup from the station did stuff on my comp and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment